Today is Sunday and even if it’s mostly cloudy it’s really nice and friendly here in downtown Copenhagen.
I would line to take a quick look on some of my recent tweets (may not yet be posted. The asterix * indicates the tweet while a chevron > indicates my comment).
* Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak says you should get off Facebook because ‘there’s almost no way to stop’ companies from spying on your habits
* Big Government and Big Tech Are Partnering to Track Us Everywhere
* Google Is America’s Number One National Security Threat:Big Tech Social Media does not want to break the law, they seek to unilaterally create the law
> I guess you should listen to a warning from a man like Wozniak? I also suspect, however, that nary a soul will heed the warning?
Perhaps the problem for most people is they don’t understand that these giant corporations – also called BigTech – are NOT in business to help you?
But on the contrary, they are ofcourse doing business to enrich themselves and often no matter if it hurts you or not?
And especially that most user – or rather nearly all users? – have no idea that BigTech may in fact have a hidden agenda to enslave you?
If this is not the case, why would a man like Wozniak warn us as starkly as he apparently does?
Perhaps we can most conveniently learn something about the business philosophy of BigTech from the modus operandi of the big banks and their ‘helicopter money’?
The Central Banks – and especially the US-Fed and the EU-ECB – want you to believe that ‘printing’ Dollars and Euros to the tune of trillions is done to help you – the citizen – and your country.
But it isn’t – here’s the lowdown:
Imagine you are living in a (very) small city-state with only a couple of hundred houses, more or less. This city-state of course has it’s own currency.
Now, a small shopholder, perhaps by sly and devious machinations has usurped the right to print the city-state’s currency at his discretion, using the money printing press, conveniently installed in his garden shed.
Being very greedy and also very clever he then schemes to eventually own all property in this little city enclave. How come, you ask.
Simple: He just prints money galore. The money printing machine in the garden shed runs full bore day and night.
So when a property is up for sale in the city, he can lend any amount to all potential buyers. The funds loaned are almost for free as the interest is only 1%, or less, and there is seemingly almost no payback.
That is, only seemingly: The loan is not a gift (I know for a fact this is hard to understand for some people), it IS a loan and it HAS to be paid back – some day.
But it may eventually, in many cases, take almost your whole life to pay the loan back. Thus you are already now to some degree really a debt slave.
Soon it will be ‘more’, for in the meantime the ‘helicopter money’ from his printing press has eventually raised property prices to ten times what they were before the sly money printer got going.
But that doesn’t matter, you say, as the funds are nearly interest free, and the pay back rates very lenient. So why worry?
Only you are now, in fact, a true and genuine debt slave. You will in most cases NEVER be able to pay back your loans. Your children and grandchildren will NEVER be able to both de jure and de facto own a house.
Thus you are not really owning your property and your home. The money printer is de facto, if not de jure, owning your house. And it takes just a small amendment to the law of your (corrupt?) small city state to take your ownership away – as it’s not really yours any more in the first place.
Also perhaps the money printer suddenly raises interests on his loans to five (or even ten) times as much. Which means sellers of property cannot sell their houses (note 1), and if they for some reason HAVE to sell, their houses may get auctioned off for a pittance.
The buyer will often be the money printing gentleman, awash in almost for free money.
Still think the banks are peddling their cheap money – money, that are in fact, if not de jure, counterfeit money, as there is not concurrently created assets to back it – to help you?
* The most powerful people in Europe are simply being APPOINTED like Game of Thrones
> Remember – the US-Fed is de facto ‘privately’ owned and operated by WallStreet-bankers; the EU-ECB ownership is more complicated but curiously the head of the bank is always appointed by the international (LondonCity/WallStreet) bankers – ‘by sly and devious machinations’ (and clueless politicians)?
* Denmark says it plans to regulate popular influencers after an Instagram star posted a suicide note online.
The influencer, Fie Laursen, posted the note on Instagram, where she has more than 336,000 followers.
* Minister of Children and Education Pernille Rosenkrantz-Theil told the BBC that the government wanted influencers to have an “editorial responsibility” in line with the standards of the “old press”.
* Rosenkrantz-Theil proposes the formation of a governmental board to enforce such rules which would be granted the authority to remove material in breach of whatever guidelines were created.
* The politician outlined a scenario whereby the influencers would have to designate three people to have the password for their accounts. “These people can then remove a post if they believe it violates the press ethics even though it was the blogger that posted it,” the minister explaine
* The proposed Press Board would be afforded the right to criticize and ultimately, to censor, offending posts that broke any potential ethical guidelines. In order to make the somewhat far-fetched idea more feasible, it would be limited to govern those with more than 5,000 followers.
* UN Launches All-Out War On Free Speech
…forget everything about the free exchange of ideas: the UN feels that its ‘values’ are being threatened and those who criticize those values must therefore be shut down…
> Apparently Danish Governments have now mostly become horrible, clueless NWO DeepState puppets: No decency, no morals and no spine?
They seem to like to do whatever the DeepState demands or is believed to want from them.
And in particular they obviously like to always use any and all possible reasons, even the most farfetched, to spy on and harshly censure the alternative media – the bloggers, tweeters, facebook’ers etc.
The above (insane?) woman minister said she wanted every blogger, tweeter etc with more than 5000 followers to share her/his access code with three people, to make it possible to delete anything deemed inappropiate by the censure board? Crazy indeed!
Do we perchance discern the fine Italian hand of the new strong Microsoft-man in our new Govt.? BigTech hates independent bloggers!
Shame on the haters of the free word and the constitution!
* Did Jeffrey Epstein Share a Plane With Dyncorp, State Department, and the CIA?
* Is the Epstein arrest a Mossad terror scheme, against all the people worldwide who ever flew on the ‘Lolita Express’?
* “…entrap US politicians, judges, celebrities, prosecutors, and corporate leaders with rigged ‘no name’ hotels and … ‘Lolita Island’ where anything goes and the Mossad gets it all on video — grown people doing bad things to small children.”
* CHARLOTTE AMALIE, U.S. Virgin Islands (AP) — Ask about Jeffrey Epstein on St. Thomas and rooms go quiet. Some people leave. Those who share stories speak in barely audible tones. Little St. James Island is a roughly 75-acre retreat a little over a mile (about 2 kilometers) southeast of St. Thomas.
* The more we look into this registered sex offender’s saga, the more it appears to have the characteristics of a gargantuan espionage operation. If so, then Epstein was running a multi-million intelligence apparatus set to accumulate dirt on some of the world’s most influential people
* Our sources say Epstein’s legal representatives have threatened witnesses, journalists and even police and prosecutors with “Mossad hit teams” and have used terms like “will hunt down your family.”
* Editor’s note: Why isn’t the island being searched? Our sources say it has been used as a Mossad base against the US for years as has his “range” (ranch?), 7500 acres that nobody has seen.
* There are those who say that Israel’s Mossad is actually a private army at the disposal of the Rothschilds, meaning that in a contest of wills between the Rothschilds and the Israeli government, the private Rothschilds would command Mossad loyalty.
* Using blackmail and other dirty tricks are common in any intelligence agency. So Pedostein’s leading role in a global blackmail operation on behalf of an intelligence agency is plausible, logical, and profitable for himself and his family.
* Our point here is that when you really look at the intelligence system, it’s similar to looking at a dark market. There is little difference between the three.
In reality the US, Britain, and Israel have a powerful alliance and the EU, Japan, and others do whatever they say.
* Why Arrest Jeffrey Epstein Now? The question is why now?
Is Israel exerting pressure on Trump to attack Iran? Neocon Alan Dershowitz’s willingness to incriminate himself (see story below) supports this view.
* Epstein’s Arrest: Rothschild vs Trump? Will the new entry in the updated Jewish bible be Book of Trump or Book of Rothschild? The Adelsons are praying for the Book of Trump
* UPDATE 10.10 PM EDT
Con Ed now reporting 51,200 without electric now.
National Guard being called in to NYC. —
* Manhattan Goes Dark: Major Power Outage Hits NYC On Anniversary Of 1977 Great Blackout.
Exactly 42 years after a massive blackout caused by a lightning strike at an electrical substation plunged New York City into darkness for 25 hours..
* I have a feeling that as long as the whole developing Epstein sex trafficking scandal is in the news and public eye, we’re going to see an ever escalating series of false flag events. (comment)
> I think you may perhaps appropiately headline the Epstein saga now playing out the ‘WAR OF THE TITANS’.
Admittedly it is well nigh impossible for an ordinary body sitting several thousand miles away to get a clear view of that saga playing out. As it probably is for most everybody.
But the penultimate of above tweets – about the black out in NewYork yesterday – makes me believe this cataclysmic fight may perhaps most likely be about War on Iran – or not?
As I see it the present US-Government are leaning heavily on the Israeli government for advice in foreign policy. Or perhaps more accurately – the IL is leaning hard on the US?
In this case there would most likely be a tremendous pressure on Trump to bomb Iran?
On the other hand I suspect that leading bankers in WallStreet and in London DO NOT now want war on Iran? Simply because that might easily crash the world economy. The feared trigger many say could do just that.
In this case the Epstein saga might have been dug out of the closet – as in fact it was – to apply pressure on the US-government to not attack Iran.
This interpretation seems most likely to me, but obviously the picture is extremely hazy, at least as seen from the Copenhagen café I’m writing this.
However the NYC black out tend to support my view, obviously. This is because the black out occured exactly – to the day – on the anniversary of the (much larger) black out in 1977.
Of course the ‘coincidence theorists’ my disagree with me; but it seems that for Mossad to threaten WallStreet openly and blatantly there must be some real strong wills at odds?
* Men Skattestyrelsen mener ikke, Goldstein har ejet de danske aktier på tidspunktet for udbyttebetalingerne.
Og derfor har det ifølge styrelsen været svindel, når Goldstein har fået refusionerne af udbytteskatten..
* »Jeg ville håbe, at danskerne kunne forstå transaktionerne. Det her er meget tekniske transaktioner, og måske er det bare ikke er en del af jeres dna,« siger han til Børsen.
> No, of course not, Mr.G. Likewise perhaps morals is just not a part of your dna?
* Intruder broke into Buckingham Palace while the Queen slept just metres away in huge security breach
AN intruder was on the loose at Buckingham Palace at 2am this morning while the Queen slept just metres away.
* In 1982, as the 31-year-old schizophrenic began to tell his monarch about his family problems, she pushed the panic button by her bed but got no response.
* (In 1982) The Queen then telephoned the switchboard but the operator thought it was another member of staff playing a joke and replied : “Yes, dear, you’re the Queen, we’ll send someone up!”
> Seems the Queen still has a little problem with security at Buckingham Palace. But why not just relocate to Windsor Castle. Windsor even has a real nice sound to it!
Small wonder our former M.O.J. couldn’t go shopping just 500 m. from Parliament without having a four-men security detail around him.
Not that this is a practical problem at all, with the Danish Secret (Political) Police totaling almost 1000 persons?
* Do You Truly Have Free Will?
…we’re constantly at war with our biological programming…
> That’s an easy one to answer: Just define ‘free will’.
* Poker-Bot Designed By Facebook “Decisively” Beats Human Poker Pros.
“…it can bluff better than any human.”
> Poker-players and chess-players are heavily left-brain dominated. Which means they are almost robots in the first place (no offense intended!). For example – if they weren’t they simply couldn’t stand the pressure of being stared down constantly by the opponent. (link 1)
But not perfect robots, which would make them socially impossible. Hence the perfect robots naturally have an edge. (Note 2)
* Iconic New York Luxury Store Barneys Considering Bankruptcy
> There is apparently a world wide, slow moving, retail store apocalypse developing. Seemingly more fastly in the US, perhaps more or less due to the dominating omnipresence of Amazon?
When interest on your load doubles, cash-prices on your home crash, perhaps to half – simply because new buyers can only afford loans half as large as before.
Perhaps some readers remember the celebrated autist, who died only middleaged about a decade ago (sorry, forgot is name). He had memorized several thousand books and when reading he scanned a book like a machine: His left eye scanned down over the left page, while his right eye concurrently scanned the right page. It’s hard not to compare with a scanning machine – or robot.
Occasional tweets on http://www.twitter.com/gamleboeger